Back up and restore your Drupal MySQL database, code, and files or migrate a site between environments. Backup and Migrate supports gzip, bzip and zip compression as well as automatic scheduled backups.
You can dump some or all of your database tables to a file download, or save to a file on the server. You can quickly restore from an uploaded or previously saved database dump.
You can choose which tables and what data to backup/ Cache data is excluded by default.
Mollom is an intelligent content moderation web service. By monitoring content activity on all sites in the Mollom network, Mollom is in a unique position to determine if a post is potentially spam; not only based on the posted content, but also on the past activity and reputation of the poster. In short, Mollom handles incoming posts intelligently.
The Security Review module automates testing for many of the easy-to-make mistakes that render a site insecure. This module does not make changes to a site. You must use the results to manually secure your site. For more informtion on security, see the Drupal Security Report. Security Review runs the following checks:
- Safe file system permissions (protecting against arbitrary code execution)
- Text formats don't allow dangerous tags (protecting against XSS)
- Safe error reporting (avoiding information disclosure)
- Secure private files
- Only safe upload extensions
- Large amount of database errors (could be sign of SQLi attempts)
- Large amount of failed logins (could be sign of brute-force attempts)
- Responsible Drupal admin permissions (protecting against access misconfiguration)
- Username as password (protecting against brute-force)
- Password included in user emails (avoiding information disclosure)
- PHP execution (protecting against arbitrary code execution)
- Base URL set (protecting against some phishing attempts)
- Views access controlled (protecting against information disclosure)