Like Box enables Facebook Page owners to attract and gain Likes from within their website. The module provides a Drupal block that uses an iframe to import Facebook content. It allows users with 'administer blocks' permission to configure the different attributes provided by Facebook. Features include:
- See how many users already like the related Facebook Page, and which friends like it as well.
- Read recent posts from the related Facebook Page.
- Like the Facebook Page with one click, without having to visit Facebook.
Adds sitewide and per user links that link to various social networking sites. The links reside in two blocks. The Follow Site block lists all the links for the site itself, and by default is visible on all pages. The Follow User block lists all the follow links for the user and is visible only on user profile pages.
Supported social networks include Facebook. Virb, MySpace, Twitter, Picasa, Flickr, YouTube, Vimeo, blip.tv, last.fm, LinkedIn, Delicious and Tumblr. It's easy to add addional networks with minimal coding.
As of May 2015 the project was minimally maintained and seeking co-maintainers.
Font Awesome is the iconic font designed for use with Twitter Bootstrap.
Adds the Google Analytics statistics tracking system to your website. The module allows you to add the following statistics features to your site:
- Single/multi/cross domain tracking
- Selectively track/exclude certain users, roles and pages
- Monitor what type of links are tracked (downloads, outgoing and mailto)
- Monitor what files are downloaded from your pages
- Custom dimensions and metrics support with tokens
- Custom code snippets
- Site Search support
- AdSense support
- Demographics and Interests support (formerly known as DoubleClick remarketing support)
- Anonymize visitors IP address
- DoNotTrack support (non-cached content only)
- Drupal messages tracking
- Modal dialog tracking (Colorbox)
- Access denied (403) and Page not found (404) tracking
- Cache the Google Analytics code on your local server for improved page loading times
- Enhanced Link Attribution support
- User ID tracking across devices
- Changing URL fragments can be tracked as pageviews
- Debug mode with analytics_debug.js
Google Analytics Reports provides graphical reporting of your site's tracking data. Graphical reports include a dashboard widget for admins, a small path-based report in blocks, and a full path-based report. Google has a Quota Policy. To deal with this, tbe module caches query results for a time specified by you in the admin settings. The developers recommend to cache data for at least three days.
The Link icon module is a simple link field formatter to create icon classes based on a predefined set of link titles.
This module is for controlling the appearance of social links. Drupal supports unlimited values, the limitation is your available icon fonts.
- Predefine allowed titles. Adding more icons is as easy as adding another line of key|value pairs to the allowed titles.
- Optional icon API, and fontawesome modules integration.
- Optional simple styling: pure CSS tooltip, square, rounded and base colors, or disable it from outputting CSS, if you care to DIY. It's just starter anyway.
- Easier to theme, options to display or hide text, icon fonts CSS file, and a few other.
- Works with link.module for integration with any fieldable entity.
The Metatag module allows you to automatically provide structured metadata, aka "meta tags", about a website. In the context of search engine optimization, when people refer to meta tags they are usually referring to the meta description tag and the meta keywords tag that may help improve the rankings and display of a site in search engine results. In addition, the module provides support for meta tags (Open Graph Protocol from Facebook, Twitter Cardsfrom Twitter) that allow control of how content appears when shared on social networks.
This project is the offical Drupal 7 and D8 successor of the Nodewords module.
This relatively new module provides a simple, clean and easy to configure block of responsive social sharing links that adjust to the screen size. It is based on code from Responsive Share Buttons CSS and jQuery.
This module provides API integration with Twitter. It allows users to associate one or more Twitter accounts with their Drupal user accounts, list tweets through Views, post to their own Twitter account or a site-wide Twitter account whenever they create new content or based on Drupal Actions or Rules, log into their Drupal site via Twitter, and format twitter@usernames and #hashtags in their content as links to Twitter.com.