The Link icon module is a simple link field formatter to create icon classes based on a predefined set of link titles.
This module is for controlling the appearance of social links. Drupal supports unlimited values, the limitation is your available icon fonts.
- Predefine allowed titles. Adding more icons is as easy as adding another line of key|value pairs to the allowed titles.
- Optional icon API, and fontawesome modules integration.
- Optional simple styling: pure CSS tooltip, square, rounded and base colors, or disable it from outputting CSS, if you care to DIY. It's just starter anyway.
- Easier to theme, options to display or hide text, icon fonts CSS file, and a few other.
- Works with link.module for integration with any fieldable entity.