This module provides a massive improvement over Drupal's otherwise clucky administrative interface. It displays a theme-independent administration menu at the top of every page with easy to navigate links to every administrative function for which a user has access. It's a helper for novice users coming from other CMS, a time-saver for site administrators, and useful for developers and site builders.
The advanced help module allows developers to store their help documentation within their module directory in pure HTML files. These files can be easily translated by copying them into the right translations directory. The help system can appear in popups.
Advanced Help ties into Drupal's search system and is fully indexed. The entire contents can be searched for keywords. Help files can be placed in a hierarchy, allowing for top down navigation.
By itself, this module doesn't do much; it supports other modules, but it so very well. Views makes extensive use of Advanced Help to provide in-context help and detailed documentation.
Back up and restore your Drupal MySQL database, code, and files or migrate a site between environments. Backup and Migrate supports gzip, bzip and zip compression as well as automatic scheduled backups.
You can dump some or all of your database tables to a file download, or save to a file on the server. You can quickly restore from an uploaded or previously saved database dump.
You can choose which tables and what data to backup/ Cache data is excluded by default.
This is a set of APIs and tools to improve the developer experience. Many other important modules rely on ctools to do some of the heavy lifting. Install on all sites because it will inevitably be needed sooner or later--usually sooner.
This package contains a flexible date/time field and a Date API that other modules can use. Both the Date and Calendar modules have many issues, but they are essential to any Drupal site that uses with date information.
Provides a suite of functions that are a great help to developers. Fairly essential during development, but should not be activated on a production site.
This module extends the entity API of Drupal core to provide a unified way to deal with entities and their properties. Additionally, it provides an entity CRUD controller, to simplify the creation of new entity types.
Adds the Google Analytics statistics tracking system to your website. The module allows you to add the following statistics features to your site:
- Single/multi/cross domain tracking
- Selectively track/exclude certain users, roles and pages
- Monitor what type of links are tracked (downloads, outgoing and mailto)
- Monitor what files are downloaded from your pages
- Custom dimensions and metrics support with tokens
- Custom code snippets
- Site Search support
- AdSense support
- Demographics and Interests support (formerly known as DoubleClick remarketing support)
- Anonymize visitors IP address
- DoNotTrack support (non-cached content only)
- Drupal messages tracking
- Modal dialog tracking (Colorbox)
- Access denied (403) and Page not found (404) tracking
- Cache the Google Analytics code on your local server for improved page loading times
- Enhanced Link Attribution support
- User ID tracking across devices
- Changing URL fragments can be tracked as pageviews
- Debug mode with analytics_debug.js
Upgrades the version of jQuery that comes with Drupal core to a newer version of jQuery.